Only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
RETAIL CENTRE POSITIONS:
- Bakery Clerk (Full Time)
- Full Time Bakery Clerk (Temporary)
- Full Time Family Fashions Clerk (Temporary)
- Feed Store Clerk (Part Time)
- Meat Clerk (Part Time)
- Administration Clerk (Part Time)
GAS BAR POSITIONS:
- Full Time Gas Bar Supervisor (Ross Road)
- Part Time Gas Bar Attendant (Hatzic)
- Part Time Gas Bar Attendant (Ross Road)
- Part Time Gas Bar Attendant (Fraser Heights)
- Part Time Gas Bar Attendant (248th)
- Part Time Gas Bar Attendant (Chilliwack)
- Part Time Gas Bar Attendant (Ladner)
- Part Time Gas Bar Attendant (Penticton)
- Part Time Gas Bar Attendant (Blue Jay)
- Part Time Gas Bar Attendant (Mt Lehman)
Please send all resumes to email@example.comWhat co-ops offer...
Recognition for doing good work. Personal growth and development.
A build-from-within culture. Competitive salaries and benefits.
Extensive learning opportunities. Stable and supportive working environment.
Career Training Programs:
Accelerated Advance builds your skills for future Management roles click here.
Post Secondary Management Training puts you into a Managerial position click here.
One-to-One Training is the road to becoming a Department Manager click here.
New Program! Excellence in Agriculture or Business click here .
For more information, click here.
The Co-operative Retailing System (CRS) is a unique multi-billion dollar enterprise comprised of a network of more than 300 autonomous retail co-operatives across Western Canada. Together these retail co-ops own Federated Co-operatives Limited. With over 15,000 employees in the CRS, a career with Otter Co-op can also offer diversity in retail and wholesale positions at locations throughout Western Canada.
For more information on pursuing a career within the Co-operative Retailing System, visit the Co-op Connection website. Train on the job and be paid for it!