Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the address of the Otter Co-op?
3650 248 Street
2. What is the mascot's name?
The mascot's name is Cooper and he is a dog.
3. What services are available through Otter Co-op’s Canada Post franchise outlet?
Priority Courier, Express Post, Money Orders, Parcel Mailing, and Moneygrams.
4. What are the Post Office hours?
8:30am - 8:30pm Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:30pm Saturday
9:30am - 5:30pm Sunday
5. How do I become a member of Otter Co-op and what are the benefits?
To become a member of Otter Co-op, ask for a membership brochure at the Administration desk. The cost for a membership is a one-time only fee of $10. As a member, you may be eligible to receive a patronage allocation on your annual purchases. Patronage allocations have historically been a combination of Co-op equity and money back.
6. Are Co-op flyers available on the internet?
Yes, Co-op flyers are available under “Flyers” on our website. Click this link http://www.ottercoop.com.
7. Will patronage be paid to members who purchase prescriptions?
Yes! Don’t miss out on patronage earned from your prescription purchases at Otter Co-op. Transfer of prescriptions is fast and simple. Just visit our friendly pharmacy staff or call 604 604 6734.
8. When is the Pharmacy open?
Otter Co-op’s Aldergrove Pharmacy is open
9 am - 7 pm Monday through Friday, 9 am - 5 pm Saturday, and
11 am - 5 pm Sunday; it is c
losed Statutory Holidays
Otter's Glen Mountain (Abbotsford) Pharmacy is open 9 am - 6 pm
Monday through Saturday; it is c
Sunday and Stats.
9. Does Otter Co-op carry paper bags for packing groceries?
Yes! If you do not wish to have your groceries packed in plastic bags, or do not bring your own bags, you may ask for paper bags. In addition, Co-op envirobags are available in the Retail Centre for only $1.49 each.
10. I had a Co-op membership years ago, but I don’t remember what it was. Can I still use that membership number and, if so, what is it?
Certainly! Your one-time $10 membership in Otter Co-op makes you a part-owner of our business. Your membership never expires and never needs to be renewed. If you are not sure what your number is, contact the Administration Office and we would be happy to help you.